Premium Custom Orthotics
Creating world-class custom orthotics is an art and science requiring talented and experienced craftspeople. Our employees average 15 years of experience and nearly 1/3 have been with us for 20+ years. We know orthotics.
Superglass® incorporates today’s most advanced glass/graphite/epoxy resin components, our patented reinforcement system, and Northwest Podiatric Laboratory’s proprietary manufacturing techniques.
The perfect blend of rigidity and flexibility to comfortably treat the majority of patients.
Moderate flexes (#2 and #3) recommended for:
- Day-to-day use for most adults.
- Light to moderate activities like standing, walking, jogging or casual athletics.
- The majority of children.
Soft flex (#1) recommended for:
- Geriatric patients.
- Mild diabetic patients.
- Adults looking for a well-rounded orthotic that offers extra flexibility.
Rigid orthotics engineered for serious athletes or patients who require a firmer orthotic device.
- Moderate to competitive athletes participating in activities like running, basketball, tennis, soccer, football or other high-impact activities.
- Extremely active males ages 15 to 30.
- Adults who require or prefer more support and control.
Prescription Comfort™ accommodative orthotics provide an excellent balance between comfort and control. The thin composite foundation allows for multiple layers of comfortable foam without adding unwanted bulk. Prescription Comfort™ orthotics fit in most everyday shoes
A hybrid between accommodative and functional orthotics with a flexible composite shell topped
with a layer of pre-stressed foam.
Our most accommodative orthotics featuring a very flexible composite shell with layer of pre-stressed, dual density foam.